Thursday, March 1, 2007

Swim Time!



Mason went swimming for the first time today! We met his friends, Jacob and Evan, at the indoor pool. Mason seemed to enjoy the water. He stayed in for forty minutes and didn't fuss once! He was mostly just observing and taking in the whole experience. We have a two week pass, so I am hoping to to take Mason again. The swimming really tired him out! As soon as I loaded him in the car, he was fast asleep!
After Mason had a good rest, he was back at trying to crawl. He can get up on all fours and he rocks and scoots. He is better at going backwards than forwards. We really have to get the baby proofing accomplished this week since he has discovered things like the VCR and speakers! Here we go!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I thought he looked like Rob, but now I think he looks more and more like you all the time. Either way - he's super cute and I can't believe how big he's getting!