Thursday, March 8, 2007

Smart Boy!


Mason is so smart! He loves to push buttons and he remembers where they are. For instance, on his pack and play there is a music center with buttons. The buttons face the outside of the crib. Now when I walk towards it he starts reaching for the buttons. If I turn him away from them he wiggles and turns until he can see them again. It is just amazing to me that he has such a good memory.
Mason will eat green beans now. I guess it just took him some time to get use to the new taste. He has tried applesauce and bananas this week. It is funny to watch his face when he discovers new tastes!
We have had a busy week. Mason and I are interviewing childcare providers. Uncle Rick has been so gracious to watch Mason for the last couple of months. Mason has had a great time with Uncle Rick and his cousins. However, in May Mason's cousins will be out of school for the summer and they have very busy schedules. Uncle Rick will be busy carting his three boys around. So, Mason and I met with one person today and we have two more ladies to meet with in the next few days. It is hard work trying to find the right person! Wish us luck!

No comments: