Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Family and New Friends

As mentioned previously, last weekend we visited my family that was vacationing in Nags Head, NC. It was a quick trip but very enjoyable. The beach was beautiful and the house we stayed out was right on the beach! Mason was great and was the center of attention! He didn't seem to mind being passed from person to person.
Monday we started with the new sitter Amy. Mason did great... better than I did actually! He seems to really like Amy and her daughter Amelia. In fact, I think Mason and Amelia will be close friends. Amelia woke up Tuesday morning asking about Mason and was delighted when he showed up! I am certain that Mason misses Uncle Rick but I am glad that the transition has been easy for him.
Mason has had a hard time with sleeping lately. He was sleeping through the night two weeks ago and I was blessed with four nights in a row with full sleep! For some reason, Mason has decided that sleeping through the night didn't work for him... at least not yet! On our trip he woke up at 5:45 am so I decided we could watch the sunrise. What a beautiful one it was! Being from California, I have never seen the sunrise over the ocean! For once I was happy to be up at 5:45 am... thanks Mason!




Mason and his Great Grandpa Wilkins











Below: Rob, Grandma Wilkins, Renae, Grandpa Wilkins, Mason and Richard. 2nd picture: sunrise




No comments: