Friday, May 18, 2007

8 months old!

Time is flying by and I have realized I have not posted a blog in quite sometime. Mason turned eight months old last week. He has become an expert crawler and moves very fast when he sees something he wants. We have had a food explosion... trying many different things. Mason had his first taste of chocolate cake this week courtesy of Aunt Cathy and he loves Popsicles courtesy of Uncle Rick! He gets very excited when he sees a Popsicle and pretty much demands a bite! Mason continues to enjoy the Mommy and Me swim class. This week we were lucky to have cousin Blake join us in the pool. Blake and Mason are very close buddies and they had a blast splashing around.

We are headed to Nags Head, North Carolina this weekend to visit my Grandparents, Great Aunts, Great Uncle and my brother Richard who are all there for vacation. It will be a quick trip but it will be nice to see everyone.

Next week will be a new adventure for us. Mason starts with his new sitter, Amy, on Monday. He will miss Uncle Rick a lot and we are hoping the transition will be easy for him.



(1st Picture is of Cousin Ben, Friend Evan and Mason at Uncle Rick's and Aunt Cathy's. 2nd picture is Mason exploring the dog bowl!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! What a big boy! Part of me can't wait for Carina to be moving around, but it sounds like it keeps you busy, so I'll try to enjoy this stage :-) I can't wait to see him in just a month!!